Saturday, September 9, 2017

Spring 2017 NHAEA Newsletter

Hello!

It's been eight months since my last post!!! YIPES! I cannot begin to express how bad I feel about that! I am generally bad about blogging over the summer (with four kids and a countless number of neighbor kids over, I just can't find the time!). I actually LOVE blogging and this is something I do for "me" so I thought it was high time I got back to it!

WHEW! I have missed you all! So, let's get caught up! First, I'd like to post the other New Hampshire Art Educators' Association newsletters I created in the past year (my last post was about that, so it's as good a place as any to start, I think!).

So, here is the SPRING 2017 NHAEA Newsletter I am editor of. The info is a bit outdated NOW, but it is great to have it archived on here and for y'all to see what we are up to in NH. Some highlights include: Scholastic Arts and Writing Awards 2017, Youth Art Month (YAM) celebrations from around the state, and our NHAEA Annual Member Reception held at the Currier Museum of Art!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...